CLOUD - Telephonytodays adaptable alternative to a traditional PBX
Speak to our Sales Team for FREE
0800 112 4000
100Kb of bandwidth is needed to carry one SIP call
Our Cloud Hosted Telephony platform is dual-hosted, for resilience, in 2 Cloud platforms at Tier 3 data centres in Manchester and London
What is Cloud Telephony?
Introduction to Cloud Telephony
AdEPT Telecom’s hosted cloud IP Telephony services allows customers to make and receive telephone calls to each other and to the PSTN. Our platform is a fully hosted IPT solution that provides voice, messaging, and presence services using a users’ device; a soft-client on a mobile/PC/laptop or physical IP handset.
What do you mean by improved functionality?
Why is Cloud Telephony more flexible than traditional fixed line telephony?
The features of Cloud Telephony
- Premium IP handsets from a range of manufacturers
- An easy-to-use web interface
- An IP network
- A Broadsoft call controller platform
- Free calls to users
- Free calls to local and national destinations
- Optional free calls to UK mobiles and 0845/0870 numbers
- Your phone numbers become non-geographic
The benefits of Cloud Telephony
- Use your data connection to carry your phone calls
- Get free on-net calls to other users
- Get free local and national calls
- Optionally get free calls to UK mobiles and 0845/0870 numbers
- Log in from anywhere from your PC or mobile
- Move sites and keep your phone numbers
- Improved disaster recovery
You sign the Order Form
You sign the Order Form and return it AdEPT Telecom plc. Our Order Form is a MASTER SERVICES AGREEMENT that refers to all of the relevant Terms and Conditions. The contract has co-terminus end dates for all products so that you don’t have to remember lot’s of contract end dates – it’s EASY – there is just one date for everything.
How do AdEPT migrate the services?
If you spend over £400 per month you will be allocated a Premier Service manager who will be your single point of contact for every aspect of your service, including the initial migration. We’ve made it EASY – you only ever have one person to contact (and a named deputy and a special, shortened escalation chain). The migration from ISDN30 to SIP needs careful project management and the longest part of the process is porting the numbers into SIP so that they become non-geographic. We will handle all of that for you.